First Oak Capital Ltd are committed to offering the highest levels of customer service and chose to support the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and their “Treating Customers Fairly” initiative.
In doing so our commitment to you is that:
- Ensure our customers can be confident they are dealing with a company who’s fair treatment of their clients is central to corporate culture.
- Provide you with clear, jargon free information and advice which ensures this takes account of your personal circumstances.
- Keep you appropriately informed at all times before, during and post point of sale.
- Inform you if we are unable to source a finance option which we consider to be suitable.
- Protect customers from unreasonable post-sale barriers which prevent changing of products, switching providers, submitting a claim or making a complaint.
- Only market financial products that are designed to meet the needs of the targeted consumer group.
- Will only provide financial products that perform as we have led you to believe with an acceptable level of associated service.
- Offer our staff regular training in the principles of TCF.
You can help us by:
- Explaining as much as possible about your company’s income & expenditure, to enable us and our lenders to correctly assess how much your business can sensibly afford to repay each month.
- Make sure you let us know if you are aware of any future changes on the horizon that may affect your ability to repay any new credit agreements.
- Let us know if there are any aspects of finance solutions that we suggest that you don’t understand. There is no such thing as a stupid question!
- Tell us if you can think of any ways that we can improve our service.
Any feedback would be welcomed at [email protected]